Become a Member
SUNYCUAD offers a peer network for advancement professionals who share similar demands and challenges. Nearly 800 professionals representing 62 campuses and the System Administration annually benefit from membership in SUNYCUAD. Such services as our mentoring program, issue-specific workshops, and the annual educational conference provide tremendous opportunities to share ideas and best practices.
Among the benefits of membership are:
- registration fee discounts for the annual educational conference
- Awards for Excellence program entry fee discounts
- the exchange of ideas, concerns and job openings on CUADNET, our organizational listserv
- a subscription to Direct, our member newsletter
- access to the peer mentoring program
- and more!
SUNYCUAD is currently changing it’s membership payment process system. Details will be coming soon on the new process but in the meantime if you were a previous SUNYCUAD member, please submit your awards or conference registration at the member rate. To start recieving communications about SUNYCUAD offerings please submit you name, address, institution and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions please call (315) 498-2392 or email email@example.com.