How to Enter
- Review each category to determine what is needed. Please note that many categories have different requirements
- Gather your materials and put your entry together by going to the category section. There you will find the link to the online Entry and Payment submissions forms
- Fill out the online entry and payment forms
- Send the following to the host coordinator for each category
- Copy of online entry form
- Copy of online payment
- Additional materials including abstract and supporting documents specified with each entry
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each new submission
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. In addition to disqualifying incomplete entries, judges have the right to eliminate entries not submitted in the appropriate category. The abstract should be a maximum of 2 pages, but you may add attachments as needed.
The competition is open to programs or projects implemented within the past three academic years unless otherwise indicated in a specific category.
Programs and projects may be entered in one category only (except for those submitted to the Effective, Efficient, and Elegant Publications category, which may be entered in other areas.
There is no limit to the number of entries submitted by a college in each category.
The competition is open to programs or projects implemented within the past three academic years.
Entrants must be advancement professionals at a state-operated SUNY campus, a SUNY community college, the SUNY Research Foundation, a SUNY-related foundation, a SUNY statutory college (entries must be material done for statutory colleges only), or SUNY System Administration.
Video, audio, and multimedia entries must be submitted on CD, or DVD. Include a specification sheet indicating any specific computer software needed.
Campuses may submit projects done in cooperation with consultants or agencies.
All entries become the property of SUNYCUAD.
All entries must be postmarked by March 22, 2013
Address entry questions to Awards for Excellence Chair Maureen Winney at 518.580.4704 or email@example.com.
Please address payment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.