Please forward any job openings on your SUNY campuses to firstname.lastname@example.org. All listings are equal-opportunity employers.
>> COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING STRATEGIST, UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY
Responsible for coordinating a communications plan and marketing strategy that increases the visibility of the University at Albany Alumni Association.
· Must have a strong understanding of html and css.
· Proven experience developing reports using online analytics and use of click and open rates.
· Must have technical knowledge in social media, web, Photoshop, photography, video and have executed marketing campaigns.
· Must have experience working with people of diverse backgrounds.
For additional information, please go to: http://albany.
>> ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT FOR DEVELOPMENT, SUNY CORTLAND
The Associate Vice President (AVP) reports to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement with responsibility for collaborating with the Vice President to develop strategic goals and objectives as well as annual operating objectives. The position is also responsible for directing annual giving, planned giving, major giving, development resources and administration and also serves as a senior major gift officer.
Responsibilities would include:
- Collaborates with the Vice President to develop strategic goals and objectives as well as annual operating objectives. Has responsibility for reporting on progress.
- Oversees and supervises the design and production of all development material including publications, brochures, web-based, and social media content.
- Develops and assures implementation of programs for staff development which will stimulate creative and innovative programs resulting in new levels of achievement for staff with varying levels of experience.
- Directs development staff and volunteers to accomplish goals of the division's strategic plan and to develop and implement solicitation strategies for donor prospects at all levels.
- Supervises the Director of The Cortland Fund in developing effective strategies and programs to meet both dollar and participation goals for alumni, students, friends, parents, faculty and staff, emeriti faculty and staff.
- Supervises the Planned Giving Manager
- Supervises the major gift officers
- Serves as a partner to the Associate Vice President for Communications and Executive Director for Alumni Affairs and works to steward programs designed to engage and inform all constituency groups through communications, events and volunteer management.
- Supervises the Scholarship Coordinator
- The AVP maintains responsibility for developing and cultivating solicitation strategies for assigned major prospects including goals for the number of contacts, ask amounts and gifts obtained for their personal portfolio and that of gift officers.
- Master's Degree
- Demonstrated progressive managerial and leadership experience in related areas
- Demonstrated record of developing, structuring and closing large gift opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven record of successful interactions with a variety of constituencies
- Ability to travel
For more information or to apply, visit https://jobs.cortland.edu/